Wonderful MBS2 acquaintance

Daddy, Roshni and Me post with our souvenir from the 2nd Summit of the Mindanao Bloggers recently held in October 25, 2008 at Family Country Hotel and Convention Center, General Santos City

My new friend, Iceah (with son Josh) is also a mom blogger who actively participated in the summit together with their daddy Gumersindo Liston, Jr.
Gumersindo a.k.a. Pastilan and (at the back) Cidy Bascon a.k.a. Raincindy

Josh and Roshni @ MBS2 event

An apple a day icon of Google Philippines Aileen Apolo with Roshni


4 comments:

iceah October 27, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

hi zen it is so sweet of you to post me, pasti and josh here c: i'll be posting mine soon c: missed you guys yesterday josh was looking for roshni itong si jester the clown hehehe ang naging barkada nya doon c:

Cidz October 27, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

The two youngest MBS2 participants (Roshni and Josh) are so cute and and active. =)

Pastilan October 27, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

yehey na extra ko he he he

naa pud mo pics sa ako isa ka blog

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Roshni & Prema Roshni and Prema
Namaskar! This is my personal blog dedicated for my family, my friends, my work and my community.

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP