Lyle bday advance party

Sa Thursday pa (April 10) ang bday gajud ni Lyle, advance ang celebration niya karon Lunes kay holiday man, aron usab makatambong ang mga olds nga gusto pud muapil sa children party.


my daughter rosh in yellow ballon, my pamangkin shaneen in orange ballons, dominic in red, Alyssa in pink and the bday boy lyle in yellow shirt


mga bigatin in action especially kolot in white shirt


one big happy family


lyle blowing the candle


one pose for mamang and papang


lyle with his cousins


give peace to the world


lyle with no front teeth and his cousins rosh, dominic and Alyssa

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Roshni & Prema Roshni and Prema
Namaskar! This is my personal blog dedicated for my family, my friends, my work and my community.

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP